About Canadian Affair
Founded in the UK in 1995, Canadian Affair has grown into a multi-million turnover business, selling flights, holidays and tours to Canada and the UK & Ireland. In 2006, Canadian Affair became part of the Transat A.T inc Group, widely recognised as the leading integrated holiday travel group in Canada.
Canadian Affair’s head office is in London, and there are also offices in Glasgow and Vancouver. Since its inception, Canadian Affair has flown over two million passengers between the UK, Ireland ∓ Canada. Canadian Affair fly in and out of 4 UK airports, 2 Irish airports, and 7 Canadian airports offering an extensive winter and summer schedule of direct non-stop flights.
In 2006 Canadian Affair became part of the Transat A.T inc Group, widely recognised as the leading integrated holiday travel group in Canada.
Transat A.T. Inc. is an integrated tour operator that specializes in holiday travel and offers more than 60 destination countries. Transat, which was created in Canada and has offices in many other countries, is an international company that owns an air carrier (Air Transat), provides destination services, is active in the accommodation industry and operates an extensive distribution network.
Ethos and strategy
Canadian Affair believes the bespoke advice from its expert staff, combined with frequent flights at the lowest prices is the optimum offering to UK-Canada travellers.
Passenger volumes allow Canadian Affair to be the most competitive UK-Canada tour operator in the market. Canadian Affair strives to operate as an efficient, caring & sustainable company and as part of the Transat family, we are firmly committed to the responsible development of the tourism industry. Transat has adopted the following definition of sustainable tourism: "Sustainable tourism entails respect for nature, as well as for host communities and their values; it combines positive socio-economic benefits for local populations with an enriching experience for travellers."
For more information visit http://www.resp.transat.com
Canadian Affair's in flight product offer three unique attributes:
- Lowest cost flights to the UK & Ireland
- Highest frequency of DIRECT NON-STOP flights to London Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Dublin & Shannon from Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal & Halifax
Airbus A330/A310 - operated by Air Transat
When booking with Canadian Affair customers are guaranteed the best prices as well as the best customer service.
- 2013 BACTA Explorer Award – Best promoter of Canada – British Annual Canada Travel Awards
- 2012 CIMTIG Best Travel TV Advert
- 2011 Best Tour Operator to Canada – British Travel Awards
- 2010 Best Direct Sell Tour Operator to Canada – British Travel Awards
- 2010 Best Direct Sell Cruise Tour Operator to Alaska- Holland America Line Awards
- 2007 - 2009 Consumer Favourite Direct Sell Tour Operator – British Annual Canada Travel Awards
Helping Canadians in the UK
Travelling from Canada to the UK
Visit the sister site www.canadianaffair.ca