Spring Special: Valid for Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Halifax
Autumn Special: Valid for Vancouver and Calgary
|RV Model||01 Mar 14 -|
31 May 14
|01 Jun 14 -|
07 Jul 14
|08 Jul 14 -|
24 Aug 14
|25 Aug 14 -|
14 Sep 14
|15 Sep 14 -|
31 Dec 14
|TC-S & TC-B||£40||£67||£104||£80||£52|
|Prices subject to pick up location variations. Please call for details.|
MH27-SW & A29 - Luxury only available for Calgary & Vancouver pick ups.
Whitehorse pick ups: please call for prices for TC, TC-S, TC-B, MH19 & MH22 MH27 and 29 are not available for Whitehorse pickups and not recommended for Northern travel.
All models, measurements and floor plans are subject to change without prior notice.
All one-way rentals must be confirmed in advance & there is a minimum rental period of 14 days. The following one-way charges must be pre-paid:
|Vancouver to Calgary||£305||Calgary to Vancouver||£459|
|Toronto to Halifax||£549||Halifax to Toronto||£549|
Additional Rental Options
Each motorhome rental incurs a one-off preparation fee of £67.
In addition you can select from the below options to reduce/enhance your rental package and keep costs low.
|Preparation Fee||£75 per vehicle|
|100 km pack||£24|
|500 km pack||£113|
|1000 km pack||£219|
|Unlimited KM (min 14)||£49 per day|
|CDR||£20 per day|
|CDR Plus||£10 per day extra|
Discounts not applicable on add on's
CDR - Collision Damage Reducer
CDR Plus - Additional cover on top of CDR
CDR-Collision Deductible Reducer
A collision damage reducer is available for £16 per night and provides the following benefits:
- CDR coverage reduces the renter's responsibility for collision damage (from $5,000 to $500 per occurrence). Please call us for full terms and conditions.
- CDR Plus - this reduces the excesses to $0 (some exceptions apply) ask for details. CDR Plus can only be purchased in addition to CDR.
- CDR coverage will guarantee the renter a replacement vehicle when the renter's vehicle becomes un-driveable due to damage, even if it is the renter's fault. This excludes delivery of the MH27 and MH29 to the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Alaska.
- There is a £7 per night surcharge for Whitehorse pick-ups.
- CDR (Collision Damage Reducer) this reduces excess payments to $500, CDR CDR Plus reduces excesses to $0.
- All vehicles have AM/FM radio, V8 engine, auto transmission, power brakes and power steering.
- MH27 and 29 are not available for Whitehorse pickups and not recommended for Northern travel.
- An imprint of a major credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express) is required while the vehicle is on rent.