and Vancouver Island fr £1305pp
Vancouver to Vancouver - 8 nights, 9 days
A new tour that packs in a massive amount in a fairly short tour, with scenic ferry crossing, whale watching boat tours, bear watching in some of BC's most fabulous remote wilderness, you can't be anything but impressed. Plus some time in the cities too!
Driving in Canada is really easy with wide open roads and fabulous scenery to enjoy. It's a vast country so use the distance guide to help you plan your holiday.
- Accommodation for 8 nights
- Meals: Full board at Sonora Resort starting with dinner on Day 5 and ending with lunch on Day 7
- Day 2, Victoria – 3-hour whale watching by Zodiac
- Ferry crossings (car and passengers): Day 7, Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay (1 hour 15 minutes)
- Days 5 & 7 Sonora Resort – water taxi transfers between Campbell River and Sonora Resort
- Day 6, Guided Ecotour or Guided Bear Watching excursion, depending on season
- Use of the resort recreational facilities
- A personalised Roadbook to assist your journey including maps & city guides
- Meals and attractions unless otherwise specified
- Airport transfers
Daily departures throughout May to October 2015