Travel on VIA Rail’s easy and relaxed service, from cosmopolitan Toronto and the magnificent Niagara Falls to historic Ottawa and the wonderful “joie de vivre” of Québec City and Montréal.
• International Flights from the UK based on economy class
• Includes seat selection
• 9 nights Accommodation
• 2-hour sightseeing tour of Toronto
• CN Tower admission
• Full day excursion to Niagara Falls including lunch and Hornblower Niagara Cruises substituted by Journey Behind the Falls in off season
• Toronto to Ottawa Via Rail train in economy class
• 2-hour sightseeing tour of Ottawa
• Ottawa to Quebec City Via Rail train in economy class
• 2-hour sightseeing tour of Quebec City
• Quebec City to Montreal Via Rail in economy class
• 3-hour sightseeing tour of Montreal
• Montreal to Toronto Via Rail train in economy class
• A personalised travel and information kit
Treat yourself and upgrade your flight or other holiday components
Day 1 Arrive in Toronto
On arrival, transfer independently to your downtown hotel. Pick up your information kit at the front desk. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Toronto.
Day 2 Toronto
Discover the many identities of this cosmopolitan city on a sightseeing tour of Toronto. Includes admission to the CN Tower. Overnight in Toronto.
Day 3 Toronto - Niagara Falls Excursion
Enjoy a full-day sightseeing excursion to Niagara Falls. You will have ample time to admire the thundering waters or stroll into town. Overnight in Toronto.
Day 4 VIA Rail / ‘The Corridor’ Toronto to Ottawa
Board ‘The Corridor’ train to Ottawa. Upon arrival, the remainder of the day is free to explore the charms of Canada’s capital city. Overnight in Ottawa.
Day 5 Ottawa
Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Ottawa today. The remainder of the day is free to explore the city’s many museums, galleries and boutiques. Overnight in Ottawa.
Day 6 VIA RAIL / ‘The Corridor’ Ottawa to Quebec City
Today transfer independently to board ‘The Corridor’ to Québec City. Free day to explore the city and experience its energetic night-life. Overnight in Québec City.
Day 7 Quebec City
Explore both historic and modern Québec City on a sightseeing tour. Free afternoon to explore and enjoy Québec’s fine cuisine. Overnight in Québec City.
Day 8 VIA RAIL / ‘The Corridor’ Quebec City to Montreal
Hop on the train today for a short ride to Montréal. Prepare for an afternoon of exploring the second largest French speaking city after Paris. Overnight in Montréal.
Day 9 Montreal
Today, you will enjoy admission to the Grevin Montréal Museum. Overnight in Montréal.
Day 10 Fly from Toronto
Your holiday has come to an end. Board ‘The Corridor’ from Montréal back to Toronto. Transfer independently to the airport to check in for your flight home.Want to alter anything?
Please call one of our travel experts on 0207 616 9184 to tell us your requirements
Selected departure dates all year round
Please note prices and availability are subject to change