Meet the Experts in person
Visit our new Consultancy Pod
Courtesy of Canadian Affair, enjoy the sights of London while our Experts design your dream discovery to Canada with you.
With the launch of our Client Consultancy Pod in our new office by Paddington Station, London, there’s even more reason to book that trip of a lifetime to Canada. There’s simply no better way to build your dream holiday than speaking with one of our Canada Experts face to face. So let’s meet in person and create a truly memorable holiday for you.
To help you do this, we will refund the cost of your travel if you book and pay your deposit on the day you come to meet us.* All you have to do is show your train/tube/bus ticket to our Expert and they will reduce your holiday cost by this amount.
*Terms & Conditions:
- Applies on both tailor-made or pre-packaged tours booked with Canadian Affair
- Excludes flight only bookings
- An appointment must be made in advance
- Rail fares will be deducted from the total travel reservation made by the client
- Proof of purchase required for the offer to be valid
- Applied to standard rail travel only
- In case of cancellation, standard T&Cs apply. In cases where refunds are permitted, the rail fare will not be refunded back
- Travel refunds will be valid for passengers equal to the number of passengers travelling on the booking
Arrange an appointment
To arrange an appointment with one of our Canada Experts, you can call us to get to know the Expert you will be meeting and arrange a time and date.
Alternatively, we invite you to complete the appointment request form below from the comfort of your home. One of our team will be happy to confirm your appointment within 24 hours.
Get to our new London office by underground, bus & train:
- Paddington tube station/mainline train station is a 3 minute walk from our office (Circle, District, Hammersmith and City, and Bakerloo Lines)
- Lancaster Gate is approx. a 10 minute walk from our office (Central Line).
You have a choice of buses dropping you directly outside our office.
Our office has full wheelchair access.
Plan your journey using: tfl.gov.uk