Western Canada has it all. The natural wonders of the Rocky Mountains and its many lakes, incredible wildlife and opportunities to relax too. This motorhome holiday lets you experience it all.
• International flights with Air Transat based on London Gatwick in economy class
• Includes seat selection
• 1 night in a Vancouver Airport Hotel
• 14 days Motorhome hire
• All preparation fees and convenience kits
• Motorhome Insurance
• 2000 Km’s Included
• Celebrating a special birthday or anniversary? Why not upgrade your flights to Club Class for an extra special experience.
• Want some more space? Upgrade your motorhome to a larger vehicle.
• Fancy hitting the open road and driving further than the itinerary? Upgrade your kilometre package.
Day 1 Arrive in Vancouver
Make your way to your hotel for one night. Spend the rest of the day exploring the city’s many attractions including Stanley Park, Granville Island and Canada Place.
Days 2 - Vancouver to Okanagan Valley (378km)
Pick up your motorhome and head for the lush Okanagan Valley. Alternatively, take a couple of days for the drive and stop off at Harrison Hot Springs.
Day 3 - Okanagan Valley
Lakeside Kelowna is a dream for water sports enthusiasts, with activities ranging from diving to canoeing, jet skiing and sailing but a must do is wine tasting!
Day 4 - Okanagan Valley to Revelstoke (225km)
Head to Revelstoke, nestled high in the Monashee Mountains. This area has some of the most spectacular scenery in all of Canada.
Days 5-6 Revelstoke to Lake Louise/Banff (288km)
Travel on to Lake Louise passing stunning scenery. You’ll be mesmerised by the beauty of Lake Louise and the surrounding Banff National Park. Spend time exploring Banff.
Days 7 - 8 Lake Louise to Jasper - (236km)
Travel along the Icefields Parkway, one of the most scenic drives in the world to Jasper. We recommend stopping at the Athabasca Glacier to ride an ice buggy.
Days 9-10 Jasper to Clearwater (317km)
Drive through magnificent scenery with Wells Gray Provincial Park on your right and the Columbia Mountains on your left as you head for Clearwater
Days 11-14 Clearwater to Vancouver (476km)
Spend a few days enjoying the parks between here and Vancouver as you leisurely make your way towards the city. Why not head to Gold Bridge/108 Mile Ranch, a famous town formed during the Cariboo Gold Rush? You can also journey into the Pacific Coastal mountains to Whistler, a picturesque year-round resort nestled between Whistler and Blackcomb mountains where you can go golfing, zip-lining or just relax at the spa, this charming village has a lot to offer. Vancouver is well worth exploring as well!
Day 15 Depart Vancouver
Explore Vancouver and its attractions in the morning before dropping off your rental and checking in for your flight home.
- North & South Park of Penticton which offers lakeside camping on Okanagan Lake.
- Lake Louise Park Campground.
- Book into Helmcken Falls Lodge & RV Park to experience the true outdoor wilderness right at the entrance to Wells Gray Provincial Park
Please call one of our travel experts on 0207 616 9184 to tell us your requirements
Selected departure dates between May and October 2018 and May to October 2019
Price based on London Gatwick for 2018, call for other departure airports
Please note prices and availability are subject to change