On this unique adventure into the winter wilds of Churchill, Manitoba, you will explore the frozen Tundra and scour the Hudson Bay’s icy coastline in search of majestic polar bears.
• International Flights from the UK based on economy class
• Includes seat selection on international flights
• 7 nights accommodation
• Internal flights from Toronto to Winnipeg
• Internal flights from Winnipeg to Churchill
• Two Tundra Buggy Excursions
• Dog sledding experience with local musher
• Frontiers North Interpretative Guide
• Churchill town and area tour
• Churchill Itsanitaq Museum visit
• Full board basis beginning with breakfast on day 2, ending with dinner on day 5 in Churchill
• Scheduled Rountrip transfers in Toronto
Treat yourself and upgrade your flight or other holiday components
Day 1 Arrive in Winnipeg
Fly into Toronto International Airport and head straight for your internal flight to Winnipeg. Transfer independently to the hotel. In the evening, you will meet your Frontiers North Adventures Interpretive Guide for a brief orientation. Overnight in Winnipeg.
Day 2 Winnipeg – Churchill
This morning you depart from Winnipeg Airport on an early flight to the remote town Churchill. After arriving and being transferred to your hotel, enjoy a Churchill Town and Area Tour. Overnight in Churchill.
Day 3 - 4 Churchill
Today you board the impressive Tundra Buggy – a specially constructed vehicle that travels across the frozen plains to the domain of the local polar bears. A wondrous day is spent viewing polar bears and other unique examples of artic wildlife. Overnight Churchill. Begin Day 4 with a dog sledding excursion followed by a visit to the Itsanitaq Museum.
Day 5 Churchill to Winnipeg
Your final day in Churchill you will enjoy the thrill of the Tundra . Late afternoon you will be transferred to the Churchill airport for your flight to Winnipeg. Overnight Winnipeg.
Day 6 -7 Winnipeg to Toronto
Leaving Manitoba behind, take the short flight over to Toronto. Why not take advantage of our top-rated excursions in Toronto. Overnight in Toronto.
Day 8 Fly from Toronto
With a bag, full of memories and souvenirs, it’s time to head back to the airport for your flight homeWant to alter anything?
Please call one of our travel experts on 0207 616 9184 to tell us your requirements
Selected departure dates between October - November
Please note prices and availability are subject to change