Choose to upgrade to Club Class on your flight to Canada and travel in a separate cabin with just 12 seats. Here you’ll enjoy extra benefits and a more personal on board experience.
• Complimentary seat selection
• Dedicated check in desk for Club Class passengers: faster check in
• Extra luggage allowance: 64kgs of luggage allowance over two bags, compared to 23kgs in economy
• Priority boarding: you’re welcomed onboard first, so there’s no standing in queues!
• More space: extra wide luxury leather seat - more legroom to stretch out.
• Separate cabin: it's more private and feels exclusive with only 12 seats
• Complimentary drinks: alcoholic and soft drinks are free, including a welcome onboard drink
• Free headphones
• Wider choice of meals: plus you can pre order your meal before you fly
• Priority baggage tagging: your bags will be first off on arrival at your destination
• Travel amenity kit: you'll receive a neck cushion, travel blanket and eye mask to help you get comfortable on your Canada flight
You can book your Club Class seat online or over the phone, or if you have already booked your flight seat in economy and wish to upgrade your seat call our agents today.
We recommend you book early for your flight to Canada, as this cabin sells out early.
Air Transat is proud to partner with renowned Quebec chef Daniel Vézina to offer a menu inspired by his signature recipes. You can now experience gourmet dining in the sky with his delicious dishes created especially for you.
Daniel Vézina is one of Quebec’s most renowned chefs. He has been developing refined and authentic cuisine for more than 30 years, and is owner of the prestigious Laurie Raphaël restaurants in Quebec City and Montreal. A charismatic and well-known personality, he’s also a culinary writer and host of several cooking shows.
Passengers who pre-order will be able to choose from one of Daniel Vézina’s six dishes:
• Salmon fillet with Asian noodles
• Cheese and tomato orzo risotto
• Braised beef bourguignon
• Turkey with cranberry sauce and butternut squash risotto
• White bean and quinoa bowl
• Pulled beef shepherd's pie
Passengers can pre-order their meals between 45 days and 48 hours before departure. You can do so by phone or email.
Passengers also have the option to pre-order from these additional meals, which are not by Daniel Vézina:
• Jamaican-style jerk chicken with rice and vegetables
• Thai red curry chicken with jasmine rice and vegetables
• Spinach and cheese cannelloni with alfredo and tomato sauce
If you don't prefer to pre-order, there will be three Daniel Vézina meals to choose from in-flight. However, your first choice might not be available.
These dishes will be served with an appetiser, cheese plate, dessert and wine selected by a sommelier.
On transatlantic flights departing after 10 p.m. EST, a soup and a light snack will be served, along with the full hot breakfast currently offered.
You will be able to choose from the following:
• Spinach and basil omelette (Daniel Vezina menu)
• Square crepes with goat's cheese and smoked salmon(Daniel Vezina menu)
• Cheese omelette with salsa and natural red-skin potato wedges
• Mixed-fruit platter with yogourt and granola
The Daniel Vezina breakfast menu options are served with a plain croissant, yoghurt, jam and a glass of juice.