A charming tour of Canada’s Eastern Maritime Provinces, with striking ocean vistas and colourful harbours. Go whale watching, visit Ann of Green Gables’ house and see the Bay of Fundy.
• Return International flightsbased on London in economy class
• 11 nights' accommodation
• 11 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 7 dinners
• Expert Tour director throughout
• Deluxe touring coach with extended legroom and WiFi
• City tour of Halifax
• Visit to Lunenberg and Peggy’s Cove
• Boat Cruise on Bras d’Or Lake
• Evening Cape Breton Show – ‘A Celtic Evening of Smiles’
• Visit to the Alexander Graham Bell Museum – ‘white glove experience’
• Prince Edward Island tour including an in depth visit to Green Gables
• Shediac Bay Lobster Cruise including lunch
• ‘Scallop 101 experience’ – culinary demonstration and dinner
• Whale Watching cruise on the Bay of Fundy
• Arrival and departure transfers
Why not upgrade your flights to premium economy
Day 1 - Arrive in Halifax
On arrival, your airport transfer takes you to your tour hotel. Meet your Tour Director over drinks and a light meal. Overnight in Halifax.
Day 2 - Halifax
Journey to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Lunenburg. On the return to Halifax call into picturesque Peggy’s Cove. Overnight in Halifax.
Day 3 - Halifax
Visit the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, the local cemetery and the Halifax Public Gardens. Your tour ends at the famous Citadel Hill. Overnight in Halifax.
Day 4 – Halifax to Baddeck
After breakfast, journey to the stunning Cape Breton Island. Enjoy a boat cruise on Bras d’Or Lake, Canada’s only inland sea. Overnight in Baddeck.
Day 5 – The Cabot Trail
Travel along breath-taking Cape Breton and the Cabot Trail, one of the world’s most scenic drives. Enjoy a traditional Cape Breton show. Overnight in Baddeck.
Day 6 – Baddeck to Charlottetown
Visit the Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site. Travel to the lovely harbour of Pictou and arrive in quaint Charlottetown. Overnight here.
Day 7 - Charlottetown
Begin your exploration of PEI with a local guide starting at Prince Edward Island National Park, before continuing to Cavendish. Overnight in Charlottetown.
Day 8 - Charlottetown
A full day at leisure to enjoy this delightful city. Overnight in Charlottetown.
Day 9 – Charlottetown to Saint John
Depart Charlottetown for a cruise of Shediac Bay aboard a lobster boat. Enjoy a lobster feast for lunch before heading for Saint John. Overnight here.
Day 10 – Saint John to Digby
Explore Saint John’s and tour through its charming streets before boarding a ferry to cross the Bay of Fundy and arrive in Digby.
Day 11 – Digby
Begin your day with a short journey to the small town of Annapolis Royal before a whale watching cruise on the Bay of Fundy. Overnight in Digby.
Day 12 – Fly from Halifax
Today your tour ends with a transfer to Halifax before your flight home.Want to alter anything?
Please call one of our travel experts on 020 7616 9933 to tell us your requirements
Sep 02, 16
Jul 14, 21
Aug 11, 18
Sep 01, 08, 15
Price advertised from London, call for other departure airports
Please note prices and availability are subject to change