TORONTO Pearson International Airport
Tel: 1 905 676 3506
Location: 18 miles/28 kms North West of Toronto
Journey time: 30 mins
• Bus: Malton 58A- every 10 mins to Lawrence West Subway $4 cad one way
• Taxi: approx $40 cad
• Car rental: all the major brands represented on site.
• Coach: Airport Express, every 20 mins (06 05 - 00 55) $12.50cad, ave 30 mins.
Other airport Express coaches to main subway stations also available.
Terminal to terminal shuttle bus transfers- free of charge- ave 5 mins.
• Left luggage
• Foreign Exchange
• Creche- unsupervised
• Passenger Lounges for major airlines
• Post Office
• Restaurants -avail 24hrs Terminals 1 & 2, 07 00 - 21 00 Terminal 3
• Car Parking- Short stay ($4/hr) and Long Stay at all terminals ($5/hr, $19 /day)
• It's Canada's largest airport- up to date, modern, contemporary, lots of buzz and excitement.
• It's really close to downtown Toronto- just a short 30 minute transfer on landing and you are in the heart of downtown. There are lots of low cost options for transfers.
• It's got great shopping and restaurant facilities.
• It's got fast and frequent connections to every destination in Canada and the USA that you could wish for
• Professional facilities for banking, post office, foreign exchange, car rental etc- all the things you might need.
• Passengers may prefer to hire car- which costs much more- just to get into Toronto- esp if they are travelling with families… they won't need when in downtown - so extra hassle and cost of parking incurred.
• Plenty of check in space and lots of check in desks for fast processing.
• Excellent state of the art security.
• Fast efficient customs process, no long queues.
• Spacious rrivals hall with many bagge carousels for fast efficient bagge collection.
• Airbridge facilities for every flight- so easy boarding and disembarking procedures for all passengers.
• Excellent Duty free shopping.
• Large selection of international brand stores for shopping.
• Easy connections for motor home pick up.