Experience the Maritimes of Eastern Canada and discover the Scottish, Acadian and Native heritage widely celebrated in the Atlantic Provinces. Visit the world famous Peggy’s cove lighthouse and get a glimpse of Nova Scotia’s picturesque fishing villages. See the rugged coastal landscapes along New Brunswick’s shores of the Bay of Fundy, home to the highest tides in the world. Search for whales, experience magnificent vistas, thrilling adventures, charming villages and fascinating cities.
• International Flights based on London in economy class
• 12 nights standard accommodation
• 12 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 6 dinners
• Transportation by modern tour coach
• Welcome reception
• Joggins Fossil Cliffs
• Lobster dinner cruise on Shediac Bay
• Hopewell Rocks
• Fundy National Park
• Saint John sightseeing tour
• St. Andrews by-the-Sea day trip
• Whale watching tour in St. Andrews by-the-Sea (weather permitting)
• Ferry crossing from New Brunswick to Nova Scotia
• Peggy's Cove
• Annapolis Valley
• Winery tour and tasting
• Lunenburg walking tour including Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic
• Glooscap Heritage Centre & Mi'kmaq Museum
• Confederation Bridge
• Walking tour of Charlottetown
• P.E.I. National Park
• Anne of Green Gables Heritage Place
• Confederation Centre of the Arts Performance
• Ferry crossing from P.E.I. to Nova Scotia
• Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site
• Cape Breton Highlands National Park
• Whale watching tour in Cape Breton (weather permitting)
• Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site
• Experienced Tour driver
• English-speaking local Atlantic tour director throughout dressed in traditional kilt
• Baggage handling
Why not upgrade your flights to premium economy
Day 1 Arrive in Halifax
From Halifax Airport, transfer to your downtown hotel independently . Meet your tour director. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Day 2 Halifax to Moncton
Explore the Bay of Fundy and learn about the world’s highest tides. Travel the colourful coastline to New Brunswick. Overnight in Moncton, New Brunswick.
Day 3 Moncton to Saint John
Morning visit to Hopewell Rocks on the coast of the Bay of Fundy. Enjoy a city tour including the Reversing Falls. Overnight in Saint John.
Day 4 St. Andrews-By-The-Sea to Saint John
Enjoy a day trip to picturesque St. Andrews-by-the-Sea where the quaint charm of this coastal town captivates every visitor. Overnight in Saint John.
Day 5 Saint John to Annapolis Valley
Morning at leisure before the ferry back to Nova Scotia; be on the look-out for whales. Overnight in Annapolis Valley.
Day 6 Annapolis Valley to Halifax
Depart for Halifax, taking time to learn about the French Acadians. Enjoy a local winery tour and tasting on the way. Overnight in Halifax.
Day 7 Halifax to Oak Island
Discover Peggy’s Cove before continuing along Nova Scotia’s South Shore to the UNESCO World Heritage Town of Lunenburg. Overnight on Oak Island.
Day 8 Oak Island to Charlottetown
Once only accessible by ferry, today we arrive on Prince Edward Island via the Confederation Bridge. Overnight in Charlottetown
Day 9 Charlottetown
Enjoy a free morning. Tour the island in the afternoon on the way to Prince Edward Island National Park. Overnight in Charlottetown.
Day 10 Charlottetown to Baddeck
Board a ferry across the Northumberland Strait back to Nova Scotia and proceed to ‘the Scotland of North America’. Overnight in Baddeck
Day 11 The Cabot Trail
Journey along one of the most stunningly picturesque drives in North America. Enjoy a whale watching boat tour. Overnight in Baddeck.
Day 12 Baddeck to Halifax
Get a look into the early days of colonial life with a visit to the Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site. Overnight in Halifax.
Day 13 Fly from Halifax
Enjoy some last-minute shopping before transferring independently to Halifax International Airport for your return flight.
Please note: For all optional activities purchased during a Classic 2018 Escorted Holiday, you must pay by Visa or MasterCard credit card only. Cash or other methods of payment cannot be processed by your Tour Director.Want to alter anything?
Please call one of our travel experts on 0207 616 9184 to tell us your requirements
Jun 05, 19, 26
Jul 10, 24
Aug 07, 21
Sep 11, 18, 25
June 11, 18
July 02, 16, 23, 30
August 06, 13
Septemeber 03, 10, 17
October 01, 08
Price advertised from London, call for other departure airports
Please note prices and availability are subject to change