Experience it all, lively urban centres, remote wilderness destinations, unrivalled beauty & fascinating aboriginal culture. Plunge right in with a whale watching tour in Victoria, discover Tofino’s untamed beauty and a captivating stay at the authentic luxury wilderness lodge, the Sonora Resort.
• International Flights from the UK based on economy class
• 8 nights accommodation • 5 day Intermediate car hire with Fully Inclusive insurance
• Day 2 – 3 hour whale watching tour by Zodiac
• Day 5 and Day 7 – water taxi transfers from Campbell River to Sonora Resort and return
• Full Board at Sonora Resort – starting with dinner on day 5 until lunch on day 7
• Day 6 – Guided eco-tour or guided bear watching excursion (depending on the season)
• Use of Sonora Resort’s facilities
• Ferry on Day 7: Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
• A personalised Canada Roadbook containing essential travel information and customised day-by-day routing maps
Treat yourself and upgrade your flight or other holiday components
Day 1 Victoria
Make your way independently to your downtown hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2 Victoria
Experience a fascinating wildlife viewing adventure aboard a fast-moving Zodiac rigid boat. Afterwards, return to your hotel for an evening at leisure.
Day 3 Victoria to Tofino
Today’s route leads across Vancouver Island to the Pacific Coast, winding through ancient rainforests and provincial parks.
Day 4 Tofino
Board a Zodiac boat to take a captivating bear watching excursion. Enrich your experience with a visit to the Himwitsa Art Gallery.
Day 5 Tofino to Sonora Resort
This morning take the spectacular winding road to Campbell river. Upon arrival, board a water taxi to the stunning Sonora Resort.
Day 6 Sonora Resort
Spend the day enjoying this luxurious wilderness resort at your leisure. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy unlimited hiking, swimming, and tennis throughout their stay.
Day 7 Sonora Resort to Vancouver
Take the water taxi back to Campbell River and continue your drive along the eastern shores of Vancouver Island before travelling back to the mainland.
Day 8 Vancouver
Vancouver is one of the most multicultural cities in the world and has so many fantastic attractions to enjoy.
Day 9 Vancouver
Your tour ends upon checkout from your Vancouver hotel. Spend some time buying last minute souvenirs before heading to the airport for your flight home.Want to alter anything?
Please call one of our travel experts on 0207 616 9184 to tell us your requirements
Selected departure dates between May - October
Please note prices and availability are subject to change