From wildlife to aboriginal culture, you’ll experience it all on this fly drive. Enjoy whale-watching, a stay at an authentic wilderness lodge and a city adventure too. You’ll head home with memories to savour forever.
• International flights with Air Transat based on London Gatwick in economy class
• Includes seat selection
• 8 nights accommodation
• 9 day Intermediate car hire with Fully Inclusive insurance
• Day 2 – 3 hour whale watching tour by Zodiac
• Day 5 and Day 7 – water taxi transfers from Campbell River to Sonora Resort and return
• Full Board at Sonora Resort – starting with dinner on day 5 until lunch on day 7
• Day 6 – Guided eco-tour or guided bear watching excursion (depending on the season)
• Use of Sonora Resort’s facilities
• Ferry on Day 7: Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
• A personalised Canada Roadbook containing essential travel information and customised day-by-day routing maps
Why not upgrade your flights to Club Class
Treat yourself and upgrade your hotel to a deluxe or luxury accommodation
Drive in style and upgrade to an SUV
Day 1 Vancouver to Victoria (114km)
Collect your hire car and catch the ferry over to Victoria, BC’s capital city. Collect your Canada Roadbook at your hotel. Overnight in Victoria.
Day 2 Victoria
Experience a fascinating wildlife viewing adventure aboard a fast-moving Zodiac rigid boat. Afterwards, return to your hotel for an evening at leisure. Overnight in Victoria.
Day 3 Victoria to Tofino (317km)
Today’s route leads across Vancouver Island to the Pacific Coast, winding through ancient rainforests and provincial parks. Overnight in Tofino.
Day 4 Tofino
Board a Zodiac boat to take a captivating bear watching excursion. Enrich your experience with a visit to the Himwitsa Art Gallery. Overnight in Tofino.
Day 5 Tofino to Sonora Resort (269km)
This morning, take the spectacular winding road to Campbell river. Upon arrival, board a water taxi to the stunning Sonora Resort. Overnight at Sonora Resort.
Day 6 Sonora Resort
Spend the day enjoying this luxurious wilderness resort at your leisure. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy unlimited hiking, swimming, and tennis throughout their stay. Overnight at Sonora Resort.
Day 7 Sonora Resort to Vancouver
Take the water taxi back to Campbell River and continue your drive along the eastern shores of Vancouver Island before travelling back to the mainland. Overnight in Vancouver.
Day 8 Vancouver
Vancouver is one of the most multicultural cities in the world and has so many fantastic attractions to enjoy. Overnight in Vancouver.
Day 9 Vancouver - End of Tour
Your tour ends upon checkout from your Vancouver hotel. Spend some time buying last minute souvenirs before heading to the airport for your flight home.Want to alter anything?
Please call one of our travel experts on 020 7616 9933 to tell us your requirements
Selected departure dates between May and October 2018
2017 dates still available!
Price based on London Gatwick departure, call for other departure airports
Please note prices and availability are subject to change