Canada’s beautiful capital is full of history. A walk along the river will take you to stunning views of Parliament and many famous national landmarks will greet you at every turn. Spend a week in Ottawa and you won't want to leave.
Visit the Peace Tower for stunning views of the city and the Ottawa River, and take a walk along the Rideau Canal which stretches over 200km to Lake Ontario. Be sure to visit Byward Market to sample fresh produce, stock up on maple syrup and soak up the great atmosphere. The tour starts in the exciting city of Toronto before taking the VIA Rail train to Ottawa.
Why not upgrade your flights to Club Class on Air Transat
Upgrade your hotels to a deluxe or luxury accommodation
• International Flights with Air Transat in Economy Class with seat selection
• 4 nights at a 3 star hotel in Ottawa
• 2 nights at a 4 star hotel in Toronto
• Based on 2 adults sharing
• Room only basis
• VIA Rail roundtrip rail transfers between Toronto and Ottawa in Economy
Selected Departures between May - Oct 2018
Price based on London Gatwick departure airport, please call for other departure airports
Please note prices and availability are subject to change