If you book a Rocky Mountaineer train tour before 26th October 2018, you could receive a great offer!
Rail: Add other Rocky Mountaineer routes onto your holiday.
Hotels: Stay longer by booking an extra night in Seattle, Vancouver, Victoria or Calgary. You can also upgrade to our luxury hotel package with GoldLeaf Deluxe Service.
Dining: Get an extra taste of luxury by adding a meal plan at your hotel.
Cruising: The perfect way to start or end your journey is with a relaxing cruise to Alaska.**
Driving: Add a car rental to your qualifying package or extend your car rental on a Rail & Drive package.
Transfers: Arrive to and from your hotel in style with a private pick-up or drop off at the airport.
Sightseeing: Don’t miss out on anything! Fully experience Western Canada by seeing all the sights with additional activities and tours.
** Credit to be used towards the cruise portion of qualifying Rail and Cruise packages.
Single travellers will receive £240 per adult added value on tours of 8+ days, and £150 per adult of added value on tours of 5-7 days.
Book by 26th October 2018!
* Terms and Conditions apply:
• Credit must be requested at the time of booking and will not be automatically allocated or retrospectively added.
• Offer is capacity controlled and may be modified, withdrawn or amended without prior notice.
• Applicable to new bookings only on selected dates – please refer to the attached 2018 Stay & Play promotional availability spreadsheet for the applicable package start dates.
• Applicable to single, double, triple, or quad package tour prices
• Not applicable to child prices
• Not applicable to 2 or 3-day rail only bookings.
• Not available to Group Tour Bookings
• Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
• Deposits required at the time of booking.
• Add-on credit values are expressed in CAD and will be converted to GBP at the exchange rate used for the package tour booking.
• Qualifying packages can be purchased in any class of train travel or grade of accommodation.
• Credits can only be used towards buying additional services and upgrading GoldLeaf Service accommodation– cannot be used to upgrade rail service.
• For qualifying Rail & Cruise packages, the Stay & Play credit can be applied towards the Rail & Cruise package cost.
• For single guest bookings, the Stay & Play credit can be used to offset the cost of the single pricing; any remaining credit can be used toward the previously stated credit options.
• Credit cannot be deferred to a later trip.
• Should the add-on arrangements total more than the total credits, the balance is payable by the guest.
• We regret it is not possible to change the offer in the event a subsequent offer better fits your itinerary.
• Offer has no cash value and is non-transferrable.
• Minimum add-on arrangement is $50 per guest.
• Amendment fee of $50 per booking will be charged if a guest decides to change the use of the Peaks & Perks credit after the booking has been confirmed.
• The GoldLeaf Service accommodation upgrade is not restricted by hotel destination or number of hotel nights.
Additional conditions apply. Call for details.