This motorhome holiday gives a little taste of everything wonderful in Ontario and Québec. Forested national parks, rivers swimming with lush islands, charming towns and vibrant city centres await.
• International flights with Air Transat based on London Gatwick in economy class
• Includes seat selection
• 1 night in a Toronto Airport Hotel
• 13 days Motorhome hire
• All preparation fee’s and convenience kits
• Motorhome Insurance
• 2000 Km’s Included
• Celebrating a special birthday or anniversary? Why not upgrade your flights to Club Class for an extra special experience.
• Want some more space? Upgrade your motorhome to a larger vehicle.
• Fancy hitting the open road and driving further than the itinerary? Upgrade your kilometre package.
Day 1 Arrive in Toronto
Spend the night in your airport hotel in Toronto.
Day 2-3 Toronto to Algonquin Park ( 279km)
Collect your Motorhome from Toronto and drive to the majestic Algonquin Park, famous for its lakes and rivers.
Day 4-5 Ottawa (267km)
Head towards Ottawa, situated on the Rideau Canal. This beautiful city is bursting with culture and history for you to explore.
Day 6-7 Montreal (199km)
Heading toward the St. Lawrence River, arrive in the bustling modern art and music metropolis of Montréal. Enjoy the “joie de vivre” in one of Canada’s most exciting cities.
Day 8-9 Quebec City (254km)
En route to Québec City, we suggest a stop at Cap-de-la-Madeleine to visit the famous basilica.
Day 10 Trois Rivieres
This little city – right by the Lawrence River – has old-town charm, some bona fide tourist attractions and a pretty river-front promenade. Overnight in Trois-Rivières.
Day 11 Kingston (418km)
En route to Kingston today you will enter the beautiful 1000 Islands region, where forested islands lie amid the tranquil St Lawrence River.
Day 12-13 Niagara Falls (414km)
Drive along Lake Ontario, skirting Ontario’s capital, Toronto, to reach Niagara Falls. Visit Niagara-on-the-Lake, a charming 19th-century village.
Day 14 Fly from Toronto(130km)
Today your Canadian experience comes toan end. Return your motorhome before proceeding to the airport.
- The camping Port St-Francois near Trois-Rivières has magnificent docks for fishing nearby
- King Waldorf’s Tent & Trailer Park Niagara’s largest campsite
- Camping La Cle des Champs, close to Montréal and with great facilities
- For a great forest location close to the Québec City book at the Outdoor Beauport Center.
Please call one of our travel experts on 0207 616 9184 to tell us your requirements
Selected dates between April and October 2019 & 2020
Price based on London Gatwick departure. Please call for any other aiport.
Please note prices and availability are subject to change