Silver Star is a little mountain village inspired by a typical nineteenth century BC mining town with colourful Victorian Architecture with superb ski in/ski out accommodation. The ski village here is ideally located mid mountain at 1600m.
Located in the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia approximately 470km from Vancouver; Sliver Star guests can enjoy an average of 7m of 100% natural snow each winter. The resort is perfect for all abilities with a variety of runs due to its 2 distinct ski areas.
Silver Star Stats
• International Flights from the UK based on economy class
• Internal flights to Kelowna
• 7 nights’ accommodation in Silver Star
• Return transfers from and to Kelowna Airport
Treat yourself and upgrade your flight or other holiday components
Selected departure dates between November - April
Please note prices and availability are subject to change
Additional add ons :
• Ski lift passes - £80 per person, per day
• Equipment hire - please enquire
• Ski lessons - please enquire