Get to know the majestic Rocky Mountains on this 13-night Motorhome holiday. Start in the Stampede City of Calgary before delving into the mountains and exploring the charming towns and striking scenery
• International flights with Air Transat based on London Gatwick in economy class
• Includes seat selection
• 1 night in a Calgary Airport Hotel
• 12 days Motorhome hire
• 1000Km package included
• Personal kits and vehicle provisioning kit included
• Celebrating a special birthday or anniversary? Why not upgrade your flights to Club Class for an extra special experience.
• Want some more space? Upgrade your motorhome to a larger vehicle.
• Fancy hitting the open road and driving further than the itinerary? Upgrade your kilometre package.
Day 1 - Arrive in Calgary
Upon arrival make your own way to your downtown hotel for one night. Calgary has many dining options and a vibrant night life to enjoy.
Day 2 Calgary – Kananaskis (94km)
Pick up your motorhome and drive to Kananaskis, Alberta’s outdoor playground. There’s over 4,000 square kilometres of mountain parks and foothills for you to discover.
Day 3 Kananaskis
Spend the day at your leisure enjoying fantastic hiking trails, mountain biking, horse-riding, fishing, white water rafting and much more.
Day 4 Kananaskis – Banff (45km)
A short drive from Kananaskis takes you to the charming mountain town of Banff and its surrounding epic National Park.
Day 5 & 6 Banff
Spend a couple of days relaxing and soaking up the mountain air and stunning views. Enjoy golfing, wildlife watching or the hot springs.
Day 7 Banff – Jasper (288km)
Take a scenic drive to Jasper National Park. The pretty town offers easy access to the mountains with lots of opportunities for adventures and wildlife-spotting.
Day 8 - 10 Jasper
Spend a couple of days enjoying the fantastic hikes and soaking in the stunning scenery. In the evenings relax in Jasper’s many restaurants, bars and shops.
Day 11 Jasper – Lake Louise (236km)
This incredible journey winds its way through two national parks, boasting unique and awe-inspiring landscapes. Arrive in Lake Louise to be blown away by the views!
Day 12 Lake Louise
Hike around the lake to soak up the famous sight of the sparkling lake, and take a few snaps to ensure the memories live with you forever.
Day 13 Fly from Calgary
Leave the peaceful waters of Lake Louise behind and travel to Calgary to return your motorhome. Make your way to the airport for your return flight home.
- Lake Louise Park Campground, it is in the perfect location between Lake Louise and Lake Moraine.
- Sundance Lodges, Kananaskis Country is quiet and relaxing with lots of activities on offer!
- Tunnel Mountain Trailer Court in Banff for amazing natural surroundings!
Please call one of our travel experts on 0207 616 9184 to tell us your requirements
Selected departure dates between May and October 2018
Price based on London Gatwick, call for other departure airports
Please note prices and availability are subject to change