The Big Five Safari is a nod to the incredible array of mega-fauna that populate the rivers, forests and tundra of the beautiful province of Manitoba. Join us and discover Manitoba’s own Big Five: moose, black bear, bison, beluga whale and polar bear. This tour is the first of its kind in Manitoba and the only one that offers an opportunity to see all of this wildlife in a single adventure.
• International flights with Air Transat
• Seat selection on international flights
• Return flights - Toronto / Winnipeg
• 3 nights accommodation in Winnipeg
• 2 nights accommodation in Churchill
• 2 nights accommodation in Riding Mountain Park
• All meals
• Return flights Winnipeg - Churchill, transfer Winnipeg- Riding Mountain Park
• 1 day trip on Tundra Buggy®
• Churchill & Area Tour
• Boat tour including Fort Prince of Wales
• Zodiac to view the Belugas
• Naturalist driver/guide on-board the Tundra Buggy®
• Evening Wildlife Safari
• Parks Canada Interpretive Tour
• Provincial Hotel tax
Day 1 - Fly to Winnipeg
You arrive in Winnipeg and transfer on your own to your hotel. The tour begins when you meet your Interpretive Guide for a meet and greet in the evening. Activities: Evening will meet and greet hosted by your guide Guide.
Day 2 - Wildlife SafarI in RMNP
Morning bus transfer to Riding Mountain National Park (RMNP). Activities: Introduction to Riding Mountain National Park; evening wildlife safari. Overnight stay at Honeycomb Bed & Breakfast.
Day 3 - RMNP Bison Enclosure
Activities: morning wildlife drive; Interpretive bison enclosure presentation by Parks Canada; free time to explore the town of Wasagaming; guided tour of Parks Canada Visitor Centre.
Day 4 - Final RMNP Safari
Activities: early morning wildlife drive before breakfast; Return by bus to Winnipeg; Evening at your Hotel.
Day 5 - Churchill adventures begins
Early morning flight to Churchill. Activities: Churchill Town & Area Tour; Eskimo Museum; Parks Canada Visitor Centre; Beluga Whale & Prince of Wales Fort tour.
Day 6 - Beluga Zodiac Tour
Activities: Beluga Zodiac Tour; Dog Cart Excursion.
Day 7 - Tundra Buggy Adventure
Activities: Tundra Buggy Adventure; Evening flight to Winnipeg; Check into your Hotel.
Day 8 - Fly home - End of the tour
Head to Winnipeg airport for your internal flight to Toronto. Why not extend your trip by exploring Toronto?Want to alter anything?
Please call one of our travel experts on 0207 616 9184 to tell us your requirements
2019 Departure dates:
Jul 23, 30
Aug 12, 18