This activity-filled motorhome tour takes you from neon to nature. Discover the diversity of Ontario from vibrant cities to breath-taking scenery, historic sights to iconic highlights.
• International flights with Air Transat based on London Gatwick in economy class
• Includes seat selection
• 1 night in a Toronto Airport hotel
• 9 days Motorhome hire
• Personal Kits & Provisioning vehicle Kit
• 2000 kms
• Celebrating a special birthday or anniversary? Why not upgrade your flights to Club Class for an extra special experience.
• Want some more space? Upgrade your motorhome to a larger vehicle.
• Fancy hitting the open road and driving further than the itinerary? Upgrade your kilometre package.
Day 1 Arrive in Toronto
Spend the night in your airport hotel in Toronto.
Day 2 - Toronto to Kingston ( 265km)
Collect your Motorhome from Toronto and drive to the beautiful 1000 Islands region where forested islands lie amid the tranquil St Lawrence River. Overnight in Kingston
Day 3 Kingston to Ottawa (196km)
Hit the road and journey towards Ottawa, situated on the Rideau Canal. This beautiful city is bursting with culture and history for you to explore. Overnight in Ottawa
Day 4 Ottawa
Ottawa has a lot to offer between museums and river. You can also head to Omega Park for a pick at the Wildlife! Overnight in Ottawa.
Day 5 Ottawa to Huntsville / Algonquin Provincial Park (368km)
Journey through Ontario to the Famous Algonquin Provincial Park and try some of the activities such as boat cruises, horseback riding and hiking trails. Watch for wildlife too – sightings are plentiful here! Cameras are a must! Overnight in Huntsville.
Day 6 Huntsville
The Huntsville area is beautiful and offers a peaceful setting. Keep your eyes peeled for Moose spotting. Overnight in Huntsville.
Day 7 Huntsville to Blue Mountain (169km)
Head to Blue Mountain on the rugged shores of Georgian Bay, synonymous with water activities such as kayaking and even shipwreck diving. Overnight in Blue Mountain.
Day 8 Blue Mountain
Wasaga Beach is the longest freshwater beach in the world and the resort is just a few minutes away so make sure you pack your swimwear. You’re not far from Blue Mountain Resort pedestrian village. Overnight in Blue Mountain.
Day 9 Blue Mountain to Niagara Falls (245km)
Drive to the thundering Niagara Falls. There is so much to do there from Ziplining to Hornblower cruise, or simply watching the lights show in the evening over the falls. Take the time to explore the Wine Route, or small towns like Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Day 10 Fly from Toronto (130km)
It’s the end of your Holiday. Return to Toronto Pearson International Airport for your return flight home.
- Riverside Park Campground alongside the beautiful upper Niagara River,only minutes from the Falls.
- The Algonquin Trails Campground located just outside the park.
- Craigleith RV resort has a great view of Georgian Bay, near Blue Mountain.
- Sleepy Cedars Family Camping. A Great campground managed by an extremely friendly staff and not far from all the Ottawa attractions.
Please call one of our travel experts on 020 7616 9933 to tell us your requirements
Selected departure dates between April and October 2018
2017 dates still available!
Tour advertised from London Gatwick, call for other departure airports
Please note prices and availability are subject to change