Embrace the western spirit with this fantastic holiday taking you through the stunning scenery of the Rockies before embracing the Stampede spirit in Calgary at ‘The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth.’
• International flights based on London Gatwick to Calgary with Air Transat
• Includes Standard seat selection
• 7 nights Accommodation
• 3 days Fully Inclusive Intermediate Car hire
• Event tickets providing entrance to Stampede Park for both days
• Reserved Rodeo seating in North or South Centre Level 1
• Reserved Evening Show seating in North or South Centre Level 5
• 1 Evening Show souvenir program
• 2 Skyrides across Stampede Park
• A Calgary Stampede embroidered golf/polo shirt
• A Calgary Stampede tote bag
• Discount voucher for the Calgary Stampede Store
• Discount voucher at all Lammle’s (western apparel) locations in Alberta
Treat yourself and upgrade your hotel to deluxe or luxury accommodation
Drive in style and upgrade to an SUV
Day 1 - Arrive in Calgary
Collect your car at the airport and enjoy the magnificent drive to the quaint mountain town of Banff. Overnight in Banff.
Day 2 - Banff National park
Spend today exploring this wonderful town and surrounding national park. We recommend taking the gondola to the top of Sulphur Mountain for epic views. Overnight in Banff.
Day 3 Banff to Lake Louise (60km)
After a forty-five-minute drive, find yourself mesmerised by Lake Louise. Spend the day enjoying activities around or on the lake. Overnight in Lake Louise.
Day 4 Lake Louise
Considered one of the most photographed lakes in the world, the green and blue waters are truly spectacular. Enjoy one of the many hiking trails that criss cross the surrounding mountains. Overnight in Lake Louise.
Day 5 Lake Louise to Calgary (189km)
Time to head back to the ‘Stampede city’ for the experience of a lifetime. Two sky ride tickets over Stampede Park to take in the whole spectacle are included.
Day 6 - Stampede
Welcome to “The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth”! The best of the best saddle-up for a three-hour ground shaking showcase of world-class rodeo action.
Day 7 Stampede
Enjoy the atmosphere as the whole city embraces Stampede fever. Great food and hospitality await! Later today return to Stampede Park for the Rangeland Derby.
Day 8 Depart Calgary
Your Rockies and Stampede experience ends today. You have a little bit of time to shop for those last souvenirs before heading to the airport.Want to alter anything?
Please call one of our travel experts on 0207 616 9184 to tell us your requirements
6th - 15th July 2018 and 5- 14 July 2019
Please note prices and availability are subject to change